Friday, April 30, 2010

Advice for people who are interested in writing a book and looking for a publisher?

I just got my book published from Halo Publishing International. They helped me every step of the way and featured my book in over 40,000 wholesalers, retailers and booksellers in over 100 countries. My book was ready for shipment in 12 hours. My book will be available on their company website which is www.halopublishing.com and amazon.com, target.com. Book stores such as Barnes and Noble, B. Dalton, Bowker Books, and Borders. For anyone who has a book that is written and is looking for a publisher, I suggest you go with Halo Publishing International.Advice for people who are interested in writing a book and looking for a publisher?
And they paid you how much for your manuscript?





No, didn't think so. Sorry, not interested in vanity publishing. I can do that for free on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment