Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Advice from people who've had to let someone go....?

So I'm in the ';process'; of getting over my ex-boyfried whom I've known for long time, and dated on and off for about five years. We've both had a shady past o btw (I'm 21 and he's 26) and for the last few months he's been trying to prove his love for me. Saying I'm the only one for him, he will do anything for to build a life with me, etc. And for the past few months he's given me no reason to belive otherwise. But I came to the conclusion that I don't trust him. And I don't know if I ever will. I do love this man very very much, would love to marry him and have his children. But I just don't know how I can re-build the trust. And right now I don't want this ';drama'; to be the center of my life. I want to focus on school and a career. So, I broke it off. Any words of encouragment or things I can do to stay true to my words?Advice from people who've had to let someone go....?
Mandy24 only you can decided what best for you right now and if he loves you he will respect that.


TRUST is a hard thing to get back once its lost. Let him know how you feel and tell you right now that you want to focus on school and a career. He will understand...he might be mad but if wants to ';rebuild'; your relationship he will support your decision.


Best of luck to youAdvice from people who've had to let someone go....?
Go out with friends, have fun.
if you dont trust him it will never work... even if you love him





thats unfortunate, you just need to worry about yourself now and get on track with your own personal goals
Relationships come and go. Education lasts a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment