Tuesday, April 27, 2010

POLL: Do you feel that advice from older people carries a special weigh because of their greater experience?*?

I think that depends on the elderly person, I think maybe one in our family maybe more apt to give up good advice because they have known us so long or of course a really good philosopher, which are hard to come by lol, no seriously someone of course of great intelligence, I still feel as a mother that I don't know how to give advice to my children as now there getting older I call my own mother to ask and I pray for wisdom everyday,,,,,my mother is one of those people that has just a gift of always giving great advice and I so envy that, but mine is alway where I think ';the after thought is always better'; ya know?POLL: Do you feel that advice from older people carries a special weigh because of their greater experience?*?
I think it depends on what the advice is about. Because the world has changed so much, some things are exactly the same but some things older people don't know about or understand, you know?


But yes there are things that do carry a special weight because of their experience. Interesting question!


=)POLL: Do you feel that advice from older people carries a special weigh because of their greater experience?*?
Yes it is true. Of course not always...but I would say three fourths of the time.


I used to think that was crap...but you learn as you grow.Experience is a good teacher.


True, there are some old fools, but there are just as many young ones too!
yes it does, for we all dont know everything, and were all learning things in life, so older people who advice you mean well, it's because they dont want you to be hurt, like they experienced.
Some of them,yes.All of them?No way.some people learn from their mistakes in life and others continue to make them so,I would have to say,just because someone is older doesn't mean their advice is worth taking.
Not necessarily
Yes, if i belive that they are a credible source. There are some old fools in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment