Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Why do people here get so mad? I ask for advice and people are mean, I have feelings for wife's sister, do I

follow through with my angry feelings for her, and tell my wife to shut her out of our lives, or do I just shut my mouth and let wife's sister keep calling me ';pimpleboy';?Why do people here get so mad? I ask for advice and people are mean, I have feelings for wife's sister, do I
Move away so you don't have to see her.





and go to the dermotologist.Why do people here get so mad? I ask for advice and people are mean, I have feelings for wife's sister, do I
If you are old enough to be married, you should be old enough that someone else's childish behavior (e.g., name calling) doesn't affect you.





Or better yet, look the woman in the eye and say: ';I thought people outgrew name-calling in grade school. Why haven't you matured beyond that yet?';
Tell me about it...I asked a question last week and someone went so far as call me a ';****'; what the hell is that about??? Those kind of people are so self-rightous, ignore the haters.. to answer your question, if it me and my husbands brother, I would go to my husband first to fix the problem. If that doesn't work than you have every right to confront the sis-in-law and tell her in a calm, adult manner how you feel about her comments. Tell her you don't want to ruin the relationship between the two of you, but enough is enough, it has to stop. If it doesn't than you will no longer be allowed in my home! My husband years ago when we were young adults had to tell his disrespecting best friend to shut up his comments to me or get the f**k out of our house. He hasn't seen or heard from that friend in years, so expect that. Hopefully she will not put her sister your wife in the middle of all this, don't be surprised... we women are BITCHs when it comes to stuff like this. Good luck friend hope all turns out well... let us know
Two points thanks
Wow, so why don't you just make fun of her if she is going to do it to you. Or better yet if she is doing it in your house kick her out I would and tell your wife her sister isn't welcome if she can't treat you with respect.
tell your wife to ask her sister not to call you that.
You can't tell your wife to put her sister out of her life. You can and should ask her to stand up for you to her sister, to request that her sister stop being disrespectful to you. As your wife, she should do that. She should ask that you be treated as a family member.





Then, if the sister doesn't stop being disrespectful it's up to your wife to close the door on their relationship.
keep letting her call you pimpleboy
Well first of all you talk to your wife and tell her how her sister makes you feel. Ask her to tell her for you since it is her family member. If that didnt work, explain to your wife that you are going to tell her(the sis). But when you do, what ever you do, BE ADULT ABOUT IT!! Cuz it will come back on your wife. Her sis will take it out on her. Dont force your wife to give up a sis becasue of a childish name calling. God it is family!!!


As far as why we are so mean!! Were not, were honest. And when you write on here that you are thinking of leaving a wife over 10, 20 or 100 pds it wrong and we're gonna tell ya. You knew woman all over the place were NOT gonna deal with another man that thinks looks are all that matters. Love is from the heart, and the last time I checked it didnt have a figure that mattered on size. We arent being mean in the since to hurt you, but wake you out of the dream world you must be living in to ask something so dumb. When you are 40 and gained a few pds, or became ugly, would you want her to leave you? I dont think so.
Maybe because it is a waste of space/time. And if you don't like pimpleboy, then why choose the name Alfred Pimples? I hope she leaves you when she goes to her mom's house, loses those ten pounds, and her sister torments you for the rest of your life. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment