Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Advice from people who have had swine flu please?

Hi well i contracted swine flu last Thursday. Thursday, Friday and Saturday i was majorly bad being sick and couldn't eat. since then i have still felt so sick but have been able to eat toast and things and keep them down. I did not feel too bad last night but at 3am i had a case of diarrhea. Now i just feel sick and my head still feels a little off. the fever has gone. I am just wondering how long this is gonna last or when the sickness will go etc cos I am missing my boyfriend so so much and I am fed up of just lying in front of the tv.Advice from people who have had swine flu please?
I was diagnosed with ';swineflu'; on the 18th June. I had similar symptoms to yourself, but after a course of ';Tamiflu'; and wishing I were dead for a week, I started to slowly feel better.


It took about a month to get back to normality and in that time I lost half a stone. In my opinion, your symptoms seem to be lasting too long. Get in touch with NHS 24 and explain whats happening. They,ll give you some good advice ..!Advice from people who have had swine flu please?
My sister had swineflu when she had an exam and she had to study so she called up her gp and got a medicine i tink its caled tamiflu ask your gp what medicine it is it got he better in 5 days but you should be ok because if old people and they have a really bad illness they will die but for teens they will be ok.





hoped i help
Y'know what? you probably just had some normal, bog-standard flu!! Add an allergic reaction to Tamiflu, and you can guess what happens next......
Mine lasted 5 days, and I felt sick for most of that time and very dizzy. It was about a week before I felt back to normal.


Good Luck.
My mother in law got made worse by the tamiflu. When she stopped taking it she started to get better over the course of a few days
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment