Tuesday, April 27, 2010

L need some advice from people fast...!! plz....?

my sis called my crush and told him he was a jerk. and she hung up. well bout 15 min later he called me and he asked me how i was and i said fine. how r u and he said good. then he said what r u doin. and i said nothin. then he said he didnt dig the the hole jerk thing u know. then i said i didnt say that it was my sis. then he said wow u sound alike. the he asked me again what i was doin. does that mean he likes me back or wat. i need advice. plz...L need some advice from people fast...!! plz....?
Don't worry about it. At least he called to make sure you weren't mad and to confront you if you did call him that. you made yourself clear. So just act normal and apologize for your jealous, inconsiderate sister's remarks. Let her know that you ratted her out and that her little manipulative plan to hurt you did not work. Plus tell your parents. This will deter her from doing this to you.


If this guy did something really bad to you or is using you, then your sister may just be taking your best interest to heart and trying to let the guy know that he can not treat you badly. I don't know her true motives. You should find out.L need some advice from people fast...!! plz....?
I have NO idea what you just typed. Use PUNCTUATION CORRECTLY NEXT TIME IF YOU WANT ANSWERS. Thanks for the 2 points.
I agree with hopelessroma..., except, I say you use full words and sentaces instead of '; u';
Either he's conviced she was you and she won, or he's not certain how he feels about you, after what she did- regardless of wether or not he believes you. I think what he meant was, that you and she could pass for you, or one another and it might've been a compliment, on his part. But I was once told that I sounded like, my father. I never thought so, but I took it as a compliment.
Listen to what he said: he didn't like being called a jerk, and he thinks maybe you were faking being your sister.





And, yes, if he called you, he's interested. Be more mature with him.
let him call you....he likes you
what?
it means that he wants to talk to you, adn that's a really good start. just keep talking to him and i think that he'll start to get interested. just flirt with him a lot and he'll get the picture and before you know it you'll be going out.
buy him sum chinese or a pizza or sumpin he'll forget
flirt!!!!!!!!
i think he does...
yell @ ur sis she shouldn't have done that but confront him if her feelings r true. I think she screwd it up 4 u.
if he needs you then he will come back dont worry and if he dont then you go................very simple
When guys tease u they like you so tease him back and start to flirt with him on the phone and invite him over and flirt more and u might be dating yur crush soon.
that means he already figured out that you like him, if you havent told him. Be careful, just play it hard to get and we麓ll see if he麓s interested or not by the way he acts. K?
umm that was way 2 confusing 2 know- think it over???? i dunno

No comments:

Post a Comment