Friday, April 30, 2010

More advice please...I need more advice from people... I am very stressed out?

Let me give you some background on myself. I am 17 and a senior in high school. I have roughly a 3.5 gpa and have been accepted to every college I have applied to and so far have recieve an offer of 10k scholarship to one and 14k to another-with others to come soon. Okay so I get migraines 2-3x's/wk and get dizziness which causes my eyes to go black for 2-secs to a few mins. It makes it difficult to go to school so I have missed about 38 days so far this year. We are trying to get home bound (teacher comes to the house, my sister got it for a whole year for getting pregnant) but they are giving a tough time about it. We should know by today, the doctor probably will sign it. I am about to break though. My mother and step-father were talking about kicking me out of the house because this is causing them so much stress. They said they can't deal with me. I am not much more welcome at my dad's house as he gives my sister everything she wants and I end up with the short end of the stick--it would be even moreso now that the baby is there and is 10 months old. My sister came home drunk, did drugs, got pregnant, and NO ONE ever threatened to kick her out. Why is it that I get sick by something that I can't control and they want to kick me out? I can't work at your traditional stand up place. I've tried it. I almost passed out several times. What should I do? I am very upset by this. I think it may have just been better I was never born because neither of my parents have ever seemed to want me and when things get bad they always threaten calling the cops or sending me away or something. I am a good student and a good kid. What did I do wrong?More advice please...I need more advice from people... I am very stressed out?
I am amazed that your parents would even consider kicking you out because you have migranes. They are no joke. My mother suffered with migranes and she would get them about 20 days out of 30. Have you had an MRI done and a CAT scan to rule out tumors? My mom finally found whats called a beta blocker to control her migranes. I don't understand why they would call the cops if your such a good kid. Do they mean to drag you out of there? This is confusing me and I wish you would give more detail as better to help you.More advice please...I need more advice from people... I am very stressed out?
just tell them
hi linny,, ur too young to be stressed out like that and facing that kind of situation,





i hope im at your side and we'll both face it..





just keep strong and continue doing good at school..





email me if u want
Have you ever seen a chiropractor? I had severe migraines for years. I went to see a chiropractor in 1985 as a last resort, never believing that it would work. That doctor adjusted my neck and the migraines want away and have never, to this very day, come back again. Give it a try. What do you have to lose? Pain, that's what.
I dont no what to say. Dont ever feel like you shouldnt have been born because you sound like an amazing person. If you feel so down you should consider talking to a counsellor about this and they will help you feel better about yourself. I cant understand why your parents would want to kick you out for being ill but try to think about the future. Your going to a collenge of your choice and by the sounds of it your smart and will have a wonderful career. Try talking to your parents and ask them why they are treating you this way. I cant judge your parents but no one should be made to feel this way.
I don't know what to say about your parents.聽聽 They seem heartless at your current situation.聽聽 But your number one issue is to find someone who can cure your migraines.聽聽 I have known two people who had migraines but their symptoms where different.聽聽 I would suggest that you have your doctor send all ex rays, MRI and other info to a doctor who specializes in these things. I don't know where you live, but Duke University specializes in these areas. Have someone like them look at your records and give you an opinion. Hopefully they will find out what is causing your problems then your parental problems will go away. I wish I could help you more, but your unreasonable parents are not going to go away. You need to get better and then start your life away from your parents. It could be that the stress from your parents is could be making your migraines worse. Good luck.
Ask a neurologist to find you a medication that will help your migraines. You may have to try different ones, until you find the right one. Also pay attention to your caffeine intake. It may help your headache go away when you have one, or (less likely) make it worse. If you drink a lot of coffee one day, but not the next, the lack of caffeine can give you a terrible headache. If your headache is caused by muscle tension from your neck, then you may want to avoid caffeine entirely. If an aspirin makes your headache worse, then tell your doctor, as it may indicate brain bleeding (aneurysm), which can be fatal (aspirin thins the blood and causes more bleeding, causing your headache to get worse).
it amazes me how stupid parents can be. i truly think you will get to the bottom of your illness and be cured. if your parents do kick you out there is a bright side. you will find a way to finish college, and with your grades obtain a high paying job. then when they come grubbing on hands and knees you can tell them to hit the road. i have twin 17 y/o daughters and would not kick them out for any reason. good luck and nice job on your grades, you sound like a great girl.
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment