Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Should I tell my mother in law to try Yahoo Answers so she can give advice to people who actually want it?

That's a brilliant Idea I wish I had thought of that and then maybe my ex's mom would have kept her preaching as* mouth shut when she was talking to me.Should I tell my mother in law to try Yahoo Answers so she can give advice to people who actually want it?
Yeah maybe she'll leave you alone though it's doubtful.Should I tell my mother in law to try Yahoo Answers so she can give advice to people who actually want it?
noooooooo, please dont!!


i have my own mother to deal with.
Yeah and then she will become addicted and you don't have to worry about her butting into your life as often as she does. Great idea, it's a win/win situation for all.
YES! Thats awesome!
if you want to completly offend her then yes but if not try and find a nicer way of putting it she is yoru mother in law and you will have to deal with her for a long time why dont you tell her that it can be quit fun and that you know how much she likes giving advice and that there are plenty of people that need it more then you but you know she is just tryign to look out for you and her child you cant blame her
I like your question, and yes I'd like to tell mine the same thing.
no send her to google.
I did and she's one happy camper. I'm thrilled to bits too as I created a ';win win'; situation with someone I never saw eye to eye with.





Great question!
(*laughter*) Oh please...spread the joy.
Its Up To You
Ha Ha Ha


Yes that is a good idea. Set her up and show her how to do it. Maybe she'll stop calling all the time.


:D
No please she is your mother-in-law I already have one of my own.
ABSOLUTLY so she'll leave you alone? And older pp's advice can be pretty cool. And we wont know who she is. I say GO FOR IT. (gak, will she know your screen name???)
Sure....give her something to do
Yeah, sounds like she needs an outlet.
Yes do that .
Good luck with that :)
LMAO !!!GOOOOD luck with that !!!! hehehe
lol good idea!!
yes tell everyone !!!
not a good idea ,she will answer your question on line now
Excellent idea, let me know how that goes.
sure
yes hey that is a great ideal tell her you think she gives such great advice that she could do it online.

No comments:

Post a Comment