Friday, April 30, 2010

Psychological advice for people trying to get me in trouble, please?

Ok, last week my boss Vincent and coworkers all got together and told me they thought I needed psychological help. This is so not true!!!





They’ve been leading up to this all along. Like yesterday when they told me that I was going to get an intervention, at first they said that I was going to get to “enter Vincent.” But when I said “ENTER VINCENT?!?” they changed it to “get an intervention.” Very funny, NOT.





Once he said that he was comfortable that I “had his backside orifice”, then changed it to confident I had his “back in the office.”





So now all of a sudden, I’m supposedly “paranoid and sexually obsessed with my boss?” That totally floored me! I mean, Vincent looks and sounds almost exactly like a 10 year younger version of my dad! How could I be sexually obscene with him?!? I mean, I love my dad, but 10 yrs ago it seems like all he did was paddle me when he caught me whacking off.





Any ideas why are they trying so hard to get me into trouble?';Psychological advice for people trying to get me in trouble, please?
Man those idiots have it out for you. My big, phine, muscle-man boss once told me ';Hey, I'm lubed up and ready for you,'; and when I said WHAT??? he changed it to ';Go put this in the accounts pending file.';





I'd go to personnel if I was you. Dude, that stuff ain'f fair.Psychological advice for people trying to get me in trouble, please?
It sounds like you are subcounciouslly into your boss. Its ok though, everyone gets crushes.
';Obscene'; says it all... :-P
They know that the boss likes you best and they are trying to figure out how to get in his good graces
While I don't believe your story, I do agree that you need some help - so listen to those voices


Good luck
I suggest that you have become overly enamored with your own cleverness.





An intervention may be necessary.
It's the oedipus complex... only backwards.
I think they are just messing with you. If it really bothers you talk to your co-workers about it. If they keep messing with you talk to your boss's boss. This is harassment, and you have a right to feel comfortable in your workplace.
I have this problem all the time. Just because I wear a bunny suit does NOT mean I'm fair game in the office. Seriously. And when I catch them starting at my tail they turn around and act like I'M the obsessed one.





I agree with you. Just tell them to ask you out like normal people. I love my dad too.
Maybe they're just jealous of the ';close'; relationship you share with your father. LOL @ Sophia.

No comments:

Post a Comment