Friday, April 30, 2010

Help, advice from people with asthma!?

Hi I was diagnosed with binocular asthma at 16 years old.





As long as I did not run I felt fine, well I think my asthma has caught up with me. Help does this sound like asthma?





I get short of breath, like I cant take a good full lung of breath.





I feel like I have mucus in my lungs that I need to clear my throat a lot.





I get dizzy and lightheaded.





I did go to the E.R for short of breath, like 2 weeks ago and they did a EKG and a Xray of my lungs, I was not short of breath any more when they did this, I was fine but dehydrated they said.





So If I took a puff of a inhaler Albuterol would I be OK?





Oh by the way I am 3 months pregnant.





Thanks~Help, advice from people with asthma!?
CALL YOUR DOCTOR NOW!!! Yes, this could very well be asthma. Check with him/her about what the affects of any drugs, whether Rx or OTC, will have on your baby. Your flare up of symptoms could be due to your pregnancy. It is creating stress on all your bodies' functions. When you get dizzy or can get enough air not only are you not getting enough oxygen, neither is your child. Good luck and God bless. Have a healthy baby!Help, advice from people with asthma!?
You can use the albuterol inhaler (1-2 puffs) to stop the symptoms. It does sounds like asthma. If it is asthma, then the albuterol inhaler should relieve it. That is ok for you to use when you are pregnant.


You should visit your doctor if you continue to get these symptoms so they can put you on preventer medication to decrease how often you get these symptoms.
it sounds like 2 things. Its either your asthma or it could be allergies. I noticed where I'm living at now my allergies are horrible and I can't breathe and I'm short of breath a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment