Friday, April 30, 2010

Need advice from people who r divorce?

im going thro a divorce prossces..the pain in my heart is killing me..Im missing him im missing my house :( Im in NY now wit my family and he is in CA.. im just so lost.. there is an emptyness in my heart..i dont know wat to do how can i get over him..I dont wana go back to him I had a tough life wit him..sometimes i talk to him because of our divocre paper works and all that and every time i talk to him i cry and i curse him on the phone for distorying my life..then later i feel guilty..he made me suffer alot and i still care for him. I dont know it seems impossible for me to forget him and move on.. I wana know alil about ur divocre experinces..Need advice from people who r divorce?
Big hugs to you! It hurts like he## I know. I am going through the same thing. I try to tell myself to look forward and don't look back. I try to think of other things when I wake up after dreaming about him. Remember how JERKY he is! Remember with forgiveness the reasons that got you here. Your marriage is broken and you are only temporarily broken. Time will heal. HUGGGS. Get lots of support from your family. They can help you bear this heavy burden. Get out and connect to nature... and other things that are constant. They say this is a good book to help you. I ordered it and plan to read it. The other ones just depressed me. Let's try this one: Leaving Him Behind: Cutting the Cord and Breaking Free After the Marriage Ends by Sandra S. Kahn.


You are not alone.Need advice from people who r divorce?
I'm not divorced yet, but I know that time heals everything! The thoughts and memories will always be there but the heart wrenching pain you feel now will subside. I compare my pain as almost ( not quite, but almost) as bad as the death of a family member. When you love someone so much and all of the sudden they aren't there anymore it's horrible! But believe me it will get better! I promise! Just try to start a new life and be happy! good luck! Focus on the present and the future not the past!
If he is not willing to work things out and get help then you need to move on. No man is worth the pain your going through. Divorce takes time to heal.
You need to pick yourself up find some friends go out on the town %26amp; have a good time to get your mind off Ca at some point you will meet someone else %26amp; forget all about your ex

No comments:

Post a Comment