Friday, April 30, 2010

I need people's advice on my hair.?

K so i have blonde hair that is just past my shoulders currently, and i'm really tired of it. I want to die it a brown, and maybe get extentions? But I really like the scene look. How should i get it cut?I need people's advice on my hair.?
try low lighting it brown first to make sure ur gonna like haveing darker hair and steaks are instyle right now.I need people's advice on my hair.?
Be yourself, it doesn't make sense to ';cut'; your hair then get extentions. They are for people that can't wear their hair long naturally. Color it brown if you must, you might like it. You can always bleach it back! :) If you're going brown try';walnut';, it is a nice natural shade.
Ok so heres what you do... don't get extentions! just let your hair grow out. And keep the blonde hair... I have dirty blonde %26amp; my boy friend loves it like it is now. What im saying is you'll probably get more guys this way!! :D If you change your mind %26amp; go for somethin' else, let me know! cuz im tryin to get an idea of how i want mine cut!!!





PS Good luck with whatever you dooo!!!
sweet 13, is that your age? Its bedtime, dear
may be something like this





http://img21.exs.cx/img21/9169/long-brow鈥?/a>








or go shorter something like this





http://www.flickr.com/photos/64773739@N0鈥?/a>








I hope this helped !!!!!!!


I'm a famous singer and i do my hair like this sometimes





if you would like to contact me please visit www.freewebs.com/thesparklers and sign the guestbook asking about anything











~ The Sparklers ~
First of all, don't bother with extensions! For your own good. And becoming a brunette would be a good idea, but be very careful and DO NOT damage or ruin your hair when dying it! Also, you should do some bold but natural highlights to help get the scene look. Finally, for the cut, you should get edgy layers and side-swept bangs. Remember, clarify that your hair will work and look good with everything before you make any changes! Hope I helped and good luck! :))
I have my hair a bit like the 'scene' look except I'm a total prep. Cut your hair so you have bangs going to the side, I would recommend getting your hair a dark brown underneath, or dark brown low lights on top. I do that with my hair currently and I love it :)
Well if i were you, i would get brown hair for sure. i just got my hair cut, it was below the middle of my back. I HATED IT!!! if u want it curled it takes Forever and if you want it straight it looks kinda plain. I got mine cut to above the middle of my back. my hair stylist did top layers. she also cut around my face to frame it. It looks and feels so good. when i had long hair it had a tendency to knot up underneath EVERY night. It took a very long time to brush every morning. so if you don't mind brushing and curling it then i think extensions is a good idea,but if u get it colored and have a cute cut , ur sure to look awesome. the top layers is very in right now and it looks really cute on everybody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment