Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Do you actually follow the advice that people on YA's give to you?

or do you just randomly select a best answer (by whoever has the most thumbs up etc..)Do you actually follow the advice that people on YA's give to you?
I read my answers and select the best possible choice. I have taken advice once and the person got the best answer the next day as a thank you...Do you actually follow the advice that people on YA's give to you?
Thank you.

Report Abuse



I don't ask questions on Y!A so sorry, no answer here!
depends upon the advice which is given. if the advice is correct and makes sense then yes I will definitely follow it.
some of its good, the rest is funny or I ignore it
I pick whichever answer is the funniest. I never really expect serious answers.
I do if it makes sense to do so!
I always read all the answers....then select the best....the one that speaks to me
sometimes
Sometimes the sum of all the answers equals one great big good answer, and I pick the one that I am most entertained by!
The only question I asked wanting advice, I took the advice.


So, yes I do. I also gave them a thumbs up with their best answer.
Yeah!!! It's good advice!!!
i give my best answer to the 1st person who ';actually'; answered the question that i asked. As for advice, i haven't had to ask for any as of yet.
Sometimes.
hahahahahahaha silly gurl
ive only asked one question and i tried to follow the advice. i look up other peoples questions and if the question applys to me i try to follow the guidelines set out in the answers


do you follow the advice?
Sometimes.


If they seem to know what the are talking about and give well thought out answers.
i try to follow the advice..i dont decide on thumbs up..i pick the best advice for my health

No comments:

Post a Comment