Friday, April 30, 2010

Dating advice, experianced people please?

Alright instead of giving a long story ill give points on whats happening





1. I'm thinking about this to much


2. I really like this girl


3. She was travelling and we hung out for a few days


4. She wanted to be with me a lot


5. She wants me to visit her in Italy in December


6. She asked me when she was drunk


7. I'm thinking about this to much


8. I sent her a weak text message last night, ';ill only go if your cool with it';


9. She never texted back


10. I like this girl and don't know what to do


11. I miss her


12. I think about things to muchDating advice, experianced people please?
She was drunk. So you're probably risking the chance that she doesn't remember. And no, you're not overthinking this at all dude. If I paid to go out and see a girl in another country and she didn't even remember asking me, I'd kick her in the ovaries!





I think you should call her or something and get a straight SOBER answer.Dating advice, experianced people please?
It is what it is.Let her call you.If not let it alone.If it,s meant 2 be it will be.Life is what U make it.
well i'm sorry for saying this but i think she doesn't want you to come and visit her since she never texted back! i think you should either tell her how you really feel about her or just let go with this whole story!
I think you should try and forget her =[ she most likely does not remember ever asking you.
Tell her how you feel.
How far is italy from you? If its more than driving distance I suggest not doing it.





The only way to stop thinking about it is to find something or someone to distract you. Good luck, its a hard thing to do sometimes.





Just be aware, this is they type of situation people refer to as, ';the one that got away';. right now you are unsure of how you and she would get along, and in all likely hood its probably not nearly as good as you imagine. She was drinking when she told you to visit, which means that now she is sober she probably regrets it (which is why she ignored you) and she is probably more embarrassed about how she acted than has feelings for you. Vacation flings are fun, let her remember you in a good light, and don't try to fit into her life that is so far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment