Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Advice from people who has been overweight and managed to successfully lose weight.?

I just want to hear from people who has been overweight or least in their opinion is fat, and managed to lose and become thin again. What method, how did you feel and how long it took, whats effective to do to help you lose fat also?





I've been in surgery and well I've gain a lot of weight after it from being put on salt water and just laying in hospital for months, I was wondering if anyone would help and give some advice in losing weight. I know those expensive pills or food thing doesn't help cos in newspaper and everywhere claims so.





Please help?Advice from people who has been overweight and managed to successfully lose weight.?
when i was in college i blew out my knee and in 13 months of inactivity due to rehab and such i went from 220lbs to 265lbs on my 6 foot frame... i went on a diet of no more than 40 grams of fat per day and 100 carbs per day while also eating atleast 200 grams of protein per day. On top of that I did atleast 30 min of cardio per day for the first week and then raised it by ten minutes in each of the following weeks.. i would also weight train atleast 3 times per week... i ended up getting down to 215 and was considerably stronger than i was before and built much better... i have since had another operation and am in the 235 range now and hope to repeat my succcess and get back to the 215 i was at beforeAdvice from people who has been overweight and managed to successfully lose weight.?
';The Abs Diet'; It has exercises in it also.


Check this out also,





http://proteinfactory.com/shop/home.php?鈥?/a>





they have all natural sources of supplements and proteins to help you looose weight to. They also have a great forum to read and ask questions. You won't get a bull s#!t answer either. They tell it like it is and can back it up with proven sources.


I lost 26lbs and lowered my cholesterol levels to a point i didn't have to take anymore meds in less than a year. The above combination worked so well that my doctor and my dentist asked me what i was doing and wrote it down so they could try it. It's that good or I wouldn't be talking about it every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment