Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I need advice from people who have good relationship or have been gone out more than 1 time.?

ok..2 things i need to work at with my boyfriend..





1) I am very nervous around my boyfriend sometimes. whenever he puts his arm around me,he said lean on his shoulder. but...i said no cuz i'm too nervous i always think about...what if i screw up?? i really like him and don't want to end our relationship.


so how can't i be nervous around my own boyfriend?





2) how to kiss...i know it weird to ask but don't laugh this is my first time to kiss.


so when he kiss me..do i close my eyes?? but what if i miss his lip? lol which i might screw that one up. so...if i kiss him..how?


usually my boyfriend start the kiss..but i do too but don't know how. so give my some advice that helps me =)





Thankss!!





I need advice from people who have good relationship or have been gone out more than 1 time.?
1) don't be nervous just hang with him for awhile and be comfortable. he is your boyfriend so don't let him think that he doesn't like you. he likes you for who you are.





2) give him a signal that ur gonna kiss him. then you eyes be little bit open and when lip touch close your eyes dark. and remember to move your head to the side cuz..u don't want his nose to be bump into yours. and remember to close your eyes cuz it's gonna be weird staring at each other.I need advice from people who have good relationship or have been gone out more than 1 time.?
Firstly, it's all natural! It'll come by itself!





This guy is with you for a reason, so relax around him. Try meeting up in places that are normal to you, where you feel comfortable, rather than going to new places with new people.





Yeah you close your eyes, but maybe once your lips have already met? I used to always open my eyes when kissing to check the expression on a guys face. lol.





Your main thing is learning to relax around this guy though.





Good luck!
Just be yourself lol I know that sounds hard but its not, I went through the same phase as you but you will soon get over it. If you really do like him you will feel comfortable around him and as for the kissing part its NOT easy! I've went out with lots of guys and uptil today I still can't kiss, i mean my eyes just don't close! When I close me eyes and kiss I just burst out laughing LOL..Goodluck ;)
explain to him that you are nervous, you're scared of messing up and you've never kissed before so you want it to be careful...


he'll understand. but if you just keep acting weird he'll think that you don't like him or aren't happy..





you need to explain these things to him so he can accomadate them!
mmmmmm..interesting..well..jst relax dont be to negative..your bf will help u with that,,his the one to kiss u so dont think u will miss his lips..2nd..just enjoy the feeling everytime ur together..its up to u f u close ur eyes or nost..if ur comfortable then do it...dont wori men understands f a girl doesnt know how to kiss.it means that his not into a relationship before and hel understand..enjoy
First thing is, don't worry about screwing up, just be urself. And secondly whenever i've kissed a girl, i always start it, and they finish, oh, and i've never seen my gf close her eyes. :-)





Hope this helps





-Chad
You are just paranoid for nothing, unless he bites! Just relax and enjoy his company...I really think you know how to kiss? If you want to practice kissing just go up to the mirror and kiss your own lips off the reflection!
Lord girl. Calm down and your over thinking everything WAY too much. Relax for goodness sakes. He will tire of you being nervous all the time, not relaxing in his arms and such. Just lean on him, cuddle. It's fun and soothing. And as far as kissing goes, you can't really mess up. I remember one time I went in for a kiss and we both had our eyes closed and missed completely. We both laughed and then tried again. One person has to have their eyes open to navigate so lip contact is made lol. But once the kiss starts close your eyes and enjoy the sensations. Its all so simple. Don't stress so much. It all comes natural in the end anyway.
well I'm really not that experienced but i do know how you feel.


if your afraid to screw up be honest about it. If he really likes you, he will understand and will try to make you feel more comfortable, and if he doesn't understand or is rude to you then you deserve better. Find a way to laugh at your self. If you screw something, make a joke out of it. and only do what YOU want to do. don't feel pressured. talk to him more, be open with him.





and 2 (first of all it's not a weird question, everyone thinks it, most are just too shy to ask). yes you close your eyes but wait until you hit his lips before you do. uhm basically just let him lead you. Don't try too hard. It really isn't as scary as most people think it is. go slow and don't rush. and like i said before if you mess up just laugh, or make a funny comment to make him laugh.
okay:) first of all. if you love your boyfriend you should be able to be yourself around him and feel comfortable. dont feel nervous! i mean its normal to feel a little nervous but just tell yourself that he loves you and you should feel at ease around himm. i was always nervous around my current boyfriend of 5 months when we first started dating too.





and 2nd, kissing, just let it happen, you cant really ';practice'; for it, and from previous experiences looking up how to do it just confused you more! so seriously listen to me when i say just let it happen! And you might wanna shut your eyes cause it'd be a little weird if you two were staring at each other? haha:] hope that helped!
1. Don't be nervous, which I know is easier said than done, but when you're close to someone, you shouldn't be nervous around them. Think about it, he wouldn't be with you if he didn't like you, so don't worry about screwing things up.





2. Yes, close your eyes. I do admit with my boyfriend of 1 1/2 years (who is also my first) I found it hard to close my eyes at first (wasn't used to it lol), but it's much more nice if you have your eyes closed. When you're comfortable with each other you might want to try kissing with your eyes open, but this is entirely personal preference. If you miss his lips, try again, no biggie.





Hope I could help :)
1) i have been with my bf almost 2 years and still get buterflys when im with him sometimes! its normal! and you cant screw up with him putting his arm around you!





2) i wouldnt kiss my bf for the longest cuz i never kissed before either but i just did it one day and it came natural i dont know if i was bad or good he didnt say but i guess it wasnt too bad cuz he loves to kiss me. and im sure your boyfriend would tell you what he likes and if he doesnt you can just ask him!oh and most people do close their eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment