Friday, April 30, 2010

Need advice from people in a sucessful relationship?

Well recently I met this girl in school and I managed to get her number yesterday, I was thinking about calling her and inviting her to come with me to go to a school play which will show in 2 weeks from now. I was wondering when I should call her to ask and whether or not I should call her earlier this week just to talk. I'm not sure if she likes me or not so i might be nervous or feel embarrassed if i get rejected.


If I should call her before asking her to go with me to the school play, I need some topics to talk about with her that will keep her interested and make it easy for her to give her opinion.


I appreciate all of the help given to me GREATLY thanks for taking your time to respond to me.Need advice from people in a sucessful relationship?
There's been some really great advice here, so I'll just add: make sure the conversation is two way, listening and talking. Don't push her to talk about anything too personal.





Don't talk about exs, good or bad. Let the past be the past. Also try to avoid being negative about anything for too long.





You can talk about school, TV shows, movies, hobbies. Just stuff that you both do in life. Don't let the conversation go on too long. I do think you should call in the next day or two to say hi, then call a couple of days after to invite her to the play: don't wait very long cause she might make other plans for that night! Women appreciate it if a guy gives them enough time ahead of a date.





And if she does turn you down, but seems nice: don't take it as a rejection: she might acutally have something else to do. Ask her one more time after that on a date, with plenty of notice (a week or more, ask what's a good time for her), and if she turns you down then, move on to greener pastures.





And rejection has nothing to do with you; different folks like different types. But I have to agree with the other poster who said that if she gave you her number, she probably already likes you!





Good luck and have fun at the play!Need advice from people in a sucessful relationship?
Ok hereswhat you do call her and talk to her at school possible topics A teacher that no one likes, a assignment, throw some really funny jokes (and not like knock knock jokes like funny boservations get it) every girls into a funny guy, just casual stuff become accquaintances find out what she likes and then you can talk about that and if it's going good ask her a couple days before the play good luck
Don't call right away or it makes you look desperate. She gave you her number so that means she likes you a litttle already. Try talking to her again in school one day and then if that goes well, call her a few days after that and invite her to the play. If you're ever stuck on how to talk to her just ask her questions about herself. It's the easiest topic for anyone to talk about.
ok if u think ull get to nervous txt her 2 days before the show so she dont forget and u dont got to go threw all the trouble in reminding her.





and if u got her house number call her and be straight forward
If I could go back in time, to where I was shy and afraid of rejection-- I'd kick myself. School is so much easier to deal with than any other time (in my opinion). It's a time of practicing with relationships before the REAL thing. Just call her up and ask her now, so that she can leave that date open to go with you. There's a lot you guys could talk about. Ask what she's been up to lately. If you guys want to go hang out at the mall (use Christmas shopping as an excuse, and you need a girl's input on what to get a family member, for example), etc. While at the mall, pay for her lunch (she'll think you're so sweet for this), etc. Good luck-- and RELAX!

No comments:

Post a Comment